The staff at Hyatt Regency Westlake is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
At Hyatt Regency Westlake, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. There are 10 ADA (American Disability Act) rooms, located on the 1st floor. Four ADA rooms allow roll-in showers. One California Suite is equipped as an ADA room. All guest rooms offer Wi-Fi, (wireless high speed Internet access). For all other inquiries please contact us at (805) 557-1234.
Accessible Room Types: ADA King Shower, ADA King Tub, ADA Queen Shower, ADA Queen Tub.
Available Assistance Devices Include:
- Audio/Visual Smoke Detectors
- Connecting Rooms
- Braille Symbols in Elevators
- Restaurant/Room Service Menus in Braille
- Closed Caption Television
- Roll-in Showers
- Bathtub Bench, and Grab Rails (Available Upon Request)
- Wheelchair Accessible Doors
- Sink/Vanity and Towel Racks
- Climate Controls
- Lowered Peepholes
- Closet Poles